Friday, December 31, 2010

.... is ready for new year & new season

First of all, I want to say Happy New Year 2011 to all my readers. I feel very blessed in many ways in 2010 and hope that the coming year can be better for all of us.

I have prepared for this coming season and want to use this opportunity to preview some of my new clothes. These clothes are not purchased from the named designers. They are either tailor made for me or purchased from other sources. The reason I want to show you these is because I want to demonstrate to you that to remain fabulous, you do not need to spend a lot of money. In fact, I spent less than 100 dollars for each of these clothes. You just need to be creative and to keep looking.

1. Gucci
 2. Dior Homme
3. Givenchy
This is the only one I bought. It was from Zara.

No comments: